To support students who may face financial difficulties, the university offers a 10% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of the study. Eligibility conditions apply:
1. Students must hold an academic average of 60% or above in their final high school results, at the time of application.
2. Students are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 6.0 in all of the semesters throughout their degree course. Failure to do so will lead to the withdrawal of the financial aid.
*Scholarships for international students will be considered on a case-to-case basis
To apply, students must submit the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form.
- Bank statements.
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member.
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents).
- Applications must include all documentations. The scholarship committee will not consider incomplete applications.
- All documentation will be kept confidential.
- The scholarship value will be adjusted against the second semester tuition fee.
- There are a limited number of Financial Scholarships available.